DSpace university logo mark
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > 900 附属図書館 > 貴重資料 > 幕末・明治期日本古写真 >


ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
0125.html462 BHTML本文ファイル

タイトル: 浅草山谷堀
その他のタイトル: Asakusa sanyabori canal
作成者: 日下部金兵衛
作成者(別表記等): Kusakabe, Kinbei
発行日: 2008年 2月18日
出版者: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
記述: 整理番号14-35と同じ写真。浅草・今戸から根岸に達していた運河。隅田川から猪牙船(一名山谷船)に乗って吉原に通う遊客が盛んに通過した。猪牙船には屋根がないとあるから、写真の船とは違う。左岸に軒を連ねているのは船宿か。昭和33年、吉原遊郭が廃されてからは、運河のほとんどが埋め立てられた。 / The same photo as the one numbered 14-35, showing a canal leading to Negishi from Asakusa and Imado. Many passengers took boats along the Sumida River to visit the red-light district of Yoshiwara. The chokibune boats were not roofed and so must have been different from those shown in this photo. The cottages on the left may be boat houses. Most of the canals ware filled in when the Yoshiwara district was abolished in 1958.
キーワード: 川 / 和船 / river / Japanese junk
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/10009
関連リンク : http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=125
権利: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
目録番号: 125
資料タイプ: Others

引用URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/10009



Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 長崎大学附属図書館 - お問い合わせ Powerd by DSpace