DSpace university logo mark
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > 900 附属図書館 > 貴重資料 > 幕末・明治期日本古写真 >


ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
2643.html491 BHTML本文ファイル

タイトル: 日光東照宮表門
その他のタイトル: The front entrance to Toshogu Shrine, Nikko
発行日: 2008年 2月18日
出版者: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
記述: 五重塔前の広場から見た表門。明治4(1871)年の神仏分離まで仁王像を安置していたことから仁王門と呼ばれた。神仏分離で仁王像が大猷院に移され、表門と呼ばれるようになった。明治30(1897)年に再び仁王像が戻るまで、この写真にあるとおり背面の狛犬像を正面に置いた。 / Omotemon is viewed from the open space in front of the five-story pagoda. This gate was called Niomon because statues of the Nio guardian deities were placed there until 1871, when Shinto and Buddhism were officially separated and the statues were transferred to Taiyuin Mausoleum. Subsequently, the gate was called Omotemon (Front Gate). Until the Nio statues were returned in 1897, the "komainu" (guardian dogs), previously in the back, were placed in front as seen in this photograph.
キーワード: 神社 / 日光東照宮 / shrine / Nikko Toshogu
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/12527
関連リンク : http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=2643
権利: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
目録番号: 2643
資料タイプ: Others

引用URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/12527



Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 長崎大学附属図書館 - お問い合わせ Powerd by DSpace