DSpace university logo mark
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > 900 附属図書館 > 貴重資料 > 幕末・明治期日本古写真 >


ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
2817.html471 BHTML本文ファイル

タイトル: 布引山入口
その他のタイトル: The entrance to Mt. Nunobiki
発行日: 2008年 2月18日
出版者: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
記述: 明治中期から後期。中央の道路は布引の滝へ続くので「滝道」と呼ばれた。この写真では見えないが、滝道左側の山裾には、現川崎造船 (株) の創業者・川崎正造が豪壮な本邸を構え、明治23年 (1890) には美術館も開館させた。これらは現存しないが、右手の砂山 (いさごやま) の向こう側に菩提寺の徳光院がある。現中央区。 / Mid to late Meiji Period. The road in the centre led to Nunobuki Falls and thus was called "Takimichi" (waterfall road). Although not visible in this photograph, the residence of Kawasaki Shozo, founder of present-day Kawasaki Ship Building, Co. Inc, was located nearby. Kawasaki also founded a museum in 1890. His family temple, Tokukoin Temple, which no longer exists, used to be on the other side of Isagoyama Mountain, visible here on the right.
キーワード: 街路 / 山 / 滝 / 茶店 / street / mountain / fall / teahouse
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/12701
関連リンク : http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=2817
権利: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
目録番号: 2817
資料タイプ: Others

引用URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/12701



Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 長崎大学附属図書館 - お問い合わせ Powerd by DSpace