DSpace university logo mark
詳細検索
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > 900 附属図書館 > 貴重資料 > 幕末・明治期日本古写真 >

日光山輪王寺相輪?と三仏堂


ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
3456.html500 BHTML本文ファイル

タイトル: 日光山輪王寺相輪?と三仏堂
その他のタイトル: The Sorin (moku) to, Rinnoji Temple, Nikko
発行日: 2008年 2月18日
出版者: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
記述: 相輪?は、寛永20(1643)年に天海大僧正が東照宮奥院に建てた青銅の塔。その後、二荒山神社付近に移されたが、神仏分離のため明治8(1875)年に現在の場所に移設された。輪王寺の三仏堂も、日光二荒山神社の境内から撤去され、明治12年に写真の場所に再建された。 / Sorinto is a bronze tower built by Tenkai Daisojo (the highest ranking priest) in the Toshogu inner shrine in 1643. It was later moved to the area of Futarasan Shinto Shrine and then to its present-day location in 1875 after the official separation of Buddhism and Shintoism. The Sanbutsudo of Rinoji Temple was also removed from Futarasan Shinto Shrine and rebuilt in 1879 at the site shown here.
キーワード: 寺 / temple
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/13340
関連リンク : http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=3456
権利: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
目録番号: 3456
資料タイプ: Others
出現コレクション:幕末・明治期日本古写真

引用URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/13340

このリポジトリに保管されている文献はすべて著作権により保護されています。
印刷やダウンロード等データの複製は、調査研究・教育または学習を目的とする場合に限定されます。

 

Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 長崎大学附属図書館 - お問い合わせ Powerd by DSpace