DSpace university logo mark
詳細検索
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > 900 附属図書館 > 貴重資料 > 幕末・明治期日本古写真 >

上野寛永寺の五重塔  


ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
4160.html497 BHTML本文ファイル

タイトル: 上野寛永寺の五重塔  
その他のタイトル: A five-story pagoda at Tennoji Temple, Ueno
発行日: 2008年 2月18日
出版者: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
記述: 寛永16年(1639)に古河城主土井利勝によって再建されたもの。手前の石灯籠は上野東照宮参道に並ぶもので、左手が東照宮本殿となる。本来は東照宮の五重塔であったが明治の神仏分離によって寛永寺に帰属した。現在は東京都所有で、上野動物園の敷地内にある。 / This five-story pagoda was built by Doi Toshikatsu, feudal lord of Furukawa Castle, in 1639. The stone lanterns in the foreground line the approach of Toshogu Shrine. The main hall is to the left. The pagoda originally belonged to the shrine, but after the separation of Shintoism and Buddhism in the Meiji Period, it transferred to Kaneiji Temple. At present, it belongs to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and is located within the Ueno Zoo grounds.
キーワード: 神社 / 寺 / shrine / temple
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/14044
関連リンク : http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=4160
権利: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
目録番号: 4160
資料タイプ: Others
出現コレクション:幕末・明治期日本古写真

引用URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/14044

このリポジトリに保管されている文献はすべて著作権により保護されています。
印刷やダウンロード等データの複製は、調査研究・教育または学習を目的とする場合に限定されます。

 

Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 長崎大学附属図書館 - お問い合わせ Powerd by DSpace