DSpace university logo mark
詳細検索
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > 900 附属図書館 > 貴重資料 > 幕末・明治期日本古写真 >

片瀬の龍口寺


ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
4587.html473 BHTML本文ファイル

タイトル: 片瀬の龍口寺
その他のタイトル: Tatsuno-dera Temple, Katase
発行日: 2008年 2月18日
出版者: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
記述: 山門越しに本堂を見る。正式名称は寂光山龍口寺(じゃっこうざんりゅうこうじ)。山門は元治元年(1864)大阪の豪商鹿島屋の寄進により建立されたという。本堂、山門、階段下左右の常夜灯ともに現存する。昭和48年(1973)階段下に仁王門が造られたので、景観がかなり変わった。 / The main hall is visible through the Sanmon (main gate). The official name of the temple is Jakkozan Ryukoji Temple. The construction of the gate in 1864 was sponsored by Kashimaya, a wealthy merchant house in Osaka. The main hall, Sanmon, and the all night lanterns remain to this day. The construction of Nio Gate at the bottom of the stairs in 1973 changed the landscape dramatically.
キーワード: 名勝 / 旧跡 / 寺 / scenic spot / historic sites / temple
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/14471
関連リンク : http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=4587
権利: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
目録番号: 4587
資料タイプ: Others
出現コレクション:幕末・明治期日本古写真

引用URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/14471

このリポジトリに保管されている文献はすべて著作権により保護されています。
印刷やダウンロード等データの複製は、調査研究・教育または学習を目的とする場合に限定されます。

 

Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 長崎大学附属図書館 - お問い合わせ Powerd by DSpace