DSpace university logo mark
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > 900 附属図書館 > 貴重資料 > 幕末・明治期日本古写真 >


ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
4588.html473 BHTML本文ファイル

タイトル: 片瀬の龍口寺
その他のタイトル: Tatsuno-dera Temple, Katase
発行日: 2008年 2月18日
出版者: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
記述: 天保3年(1832)に竣工した本堂。間口12間奥行15間の木造大建築である。正式名称は寂光山龍口寺(じゃっこうざんりゅうこうじ)。寺伝によると延元2年(1337)日蓮の弟子日法の創建とするが、当初は小さな草庵で、伽藍が整えられたのは慶長6年(1601)のことである。階段下の灯籠、右手の水屋ともに現存する。 / This is the Ryukoji main hall completed in 1832, a wooden building roughly 22 metres wide and 27 metres deep. The official name of the temple is Jakkozan Ryukoji. According to temple records, Nippo, an apprentice of Nichiren, built the temple in 1337, but this was just a small hut at first. The temple buildings were constructed in 1601. Both the lanterns at the bottom of the stairs and the washing place on the right exist today.
キーワード: 名勝 / 旧跡 / 寺 / scenic spot / historic sites / temple
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/14472
関連リンク : http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=4588
権利: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
目録番号: 4588
資料タイプ: Others

引用URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/14472



Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 長崎大学附属図書館 - お問い合わせ Powerd by DSpace