DSpace university logo mark
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > 900 附属図書館 > 貴重資料 > 幕末・明治期日本古写真 >


ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
4664.html506 BHTML本文ファイル

タイトル: 上野東照宮参道の桜
その他のタイトル: Cherry trees along the approach to Toshogu Shrine, Ueno
発行日: 2008年 2月18日
出版者: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
記述: 徳川家康を祀る上野東照宮。寛永4年(1627)藤堂高虎(とうどうたかとら)が下屋敷内に創立した。唐門を背にして表参道を写したもの。諸大名が献納した石灯籠が並ぶ。奥に見える石造りの鳥居は寛永10年(1633)上州厩橋城主酒井田忠世が寄進したもの。その後何故か地中に埋められた。享保19年(1734)になって、孫の酒井忠知により掘り出され再建されたという経歴を持つ。以後、関東大震災にも動じることなく現存する。明治中期。 / Ueno Toshogu, the shrine to the first shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu, was built in 1627 by Todo Takatora on the grounds of his second residence. This is a view of the Omote Sando shrine approach from the Karamon. The stone lanterns were donated by various feudal lords. The torii gate visible in the background was donated by Sakaida Tadayo, lord of Umayabashi Castle in Joshu (present-day Gunma Prefecture) in 1633. Later buried for unknown reasons, the torii was unearthed by Sakaida's grandson Sakai Tadatomo in 1734. It survived the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923 and still stands today.
キーワード: 神社 / 花木 / shrine / flowers and trees
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/14548
関連リンク : http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=4664
権利: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
目録番号: 4664
資料タイプ: Others

引用URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/14548



Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 長崎大学附属図書館 - お問い合わせ Powerd by DSpace