DSpace university logo mark
Advanced Search
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > University Library > Rare Collection > Japanese Old Photographs in Bakumatsu-Meiji Period >

浅草寺


File Description SizeFormat
5005.html453 BHTMLView/Open

Title: 浅草寺
Other Titles: Sensoji Temple
Other Creator: Underwood
Issue Date: 18-Feb-2008
Coverage: 1904
Publisher: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
Description: この観音堂(本堂)は三代将軍徳川家光が慶安2年(1649)に再建したもの。構造は高欄三手先造(こうらんみてさきづくり)というそうだ。仁王門楼上から鳩が飛び立った瞬間を撮影。昭和20年(1945)3月10日の大空襲で焼失。現在の観音堂は昭和33年(1958)10月17日に再建されたもの。ポンティング(Herbert George Ponting)撮影で明治37年(1904)発行のステレオ写真。 / This Kannon-do was rebuilt by the third shogun Tokugawa Iemitsu in 1649. The style of construction is "koran mitesaki-zukuri." The photograph captures a flock of pigeons flying from Niomon (gate). The building burned down in an air raid on March 10, 1945. The present-day Kannon-do was erected on October 17, 1958. Taken by Herbert George Ponting. Stereograph published in 1904.
Keywords: 寺 / temple
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/14889
Relational Links: http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=5005
Rights: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
ID No.: 5005
Type: Others
Appears in Collections:Japanese Old Photographs in Bakumatsu-Meiji Period

Citable URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/14889

All items in NAOSITE are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.

 

Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 Nagasaki University Library - Feedback Powerd by DSpace