DSpace university logo mark
Advanced Search
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > University Library > Rare Collection > Japanese Old Photographs in Bakumatsu-Meiji Period >


File Description SizeFormat
5188.html490 BHTMLView/Open

Title: 長崎大徳寺茶店  
Other Titles: A teahouse at Daitokuji Temple, Nagasaki
Issue Date: 20-Jun-2008
Publisher: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
Description: 明治初年廃寺となった大徳寺境内の茶屋の絵葉書。現在梅ケ崎天満宮となっている。旧境内には梅香崎招魂社、振遠隊墓所、橋本氏の大徳園、大徳寺茶店などがあった。茶屋の名前として平山家の看板が見える。境内は3870坪(12,771平方メートル)あった。 / Picture postcard of the teahouse at Daitokuji Temple which closed in 1868. The site of the former temple is now Umegasaki Tenmangu Shrine. Formerly located here were Umegasaki Shokonsha Shrine, Shin'entai Cemetery, Daitokuen Park of the Hashimoto family, and the teahouse of the temple. The sign on the teahouse, "Hirayama-ke" is visible. The temple grounds once measured 12,771 square meters.
Keywords: 寺 / 茶店 / temple / teahouse
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/17166
Relational Links: http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=5188
Rights: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
ID No.: 5188
Type: Others
Appears in Collections:Japanese Old Photographs in Bakumatsu-Meiji Period

Citable URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/17166

All items in NAOSITE are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.


Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 Nagasaki University Library - Feedback Powerd by DSpace