DSpace university logo mark
詳細検索
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > 900 附属図書館 > 貴重資料 > 幕末・明治期日本古写真 >

長崎港と浪の平南山手


ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
5461.html499 BHTML本文ファイル

タイトル: 長崎港と浪の平南山手
その他のタイトル: Nagasaki Harbour and Naminohira, Minamiyamate
発行日: 2008年 6月24日
出版者: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
記述: 南山手外国人居留地の南の端付近から長崎市街地方向を望む。写真右の建物は、明治20年(1887) 7月、尋常小曾根小学校を改称した尋常鎮鼎小学校。学校の裏手から山麓一帯が南山手外国人居留地。左側の町並みは手前から古河町、浪の平町。写真中央の工場付近が小曾根町の三菱炭鉱社と麦粉会社。居留地末期の明治30年(1897)頃。 / Downtown Nagasaki is viewed from the southern end of the Minamiyamate neighborhood. The building on the right is Jinjo Chintei Elementary School, renamed Jinjo Kozone Elementary School in July 1887. The Minamiyamate area of the foreign settlement stretches from the back of the school all the way up the hillside. The neighbourhoods on the left are Furukawa and Naminohira. The buildings in the centre are the Mitsubishi Tankosha and Nagasaki Flour Mill in Kozone-machi. The date is around 1897, near the end of the foreign settlement period.
キーワード: 港 / 眺望 / harbour / view
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/17661
関連リンク : http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=5461
権利: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
目録番号: 5461
資料タイプ: Others
出現コレクション:幕末・明治期日本古写真

引用URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/17661

このリポジトリに保管されている文献はすべて著作権により保護されています。
印刷やダウンロード等データの複製は、調査研究・教育または学習を目的とする場合に限定されます。

 

Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 長崎大学附属図書館 - お問い合わせ Powerd by DSpace