DSpace university logo mark
Advanced Search
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > University Library > Rare Collection > Japanese Old Photographs in Bakumatsu-Meiji Period >


File Description SizeFormat
5618.html500 BHTMLView/Open

Title: 福済寺からの長崎市街
Other Titles: The city of Nagasaki seen from Fukusaiji Temple
Issue Date: 24-Jun-2008
Publisher: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
Description: 福済寺の上の墓地から見た、長崎市街地北部と出島から大黒町に至る沿岸部。出島の変流工事が終わっておらず、明治10年代と思われる。出島から五島町に至る沿岸部は浦上新道の整備がされていない。写真右、松の木の先端付近が砲台である。写真中央の空き地は、後に中町教会が建てられた大村藩屋敷跡である。 / This is a view from the cemetery at Fukusaiji Temple looking over central Nagasaki and the waterfront area from Daikoku-machi to Dejima. The re-routing of Nakashima River had not been completed at this time, so the date is between 1877 and 1887. Also, the construction of the new Urakami Road along the waterfront from Dejima to Goto-machi has not been completed yet. A cannon platform is visible near the edge of the pine tree. The open land in the centre is the site of the former Omura Clan residence.
Keywords: 港 / 眺望 / 船 / harbour / view / ship
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/17818
Relational Links: http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=5618
Rights: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
ID No.: 5618
Type: Others
Appears in Collections:Japanese Old Photographs in Bakumatsu-Meiji Period

Citable URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/17818

All items in NAOSITE are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.


Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 Nagasaki University Library - Feedback Powerd by DSpace