DSpace university logo mark
詳細検索
Japanese | English 

NAOSITE : Nagasaki University's Academic Output SITE > 900 附属図書館 > 貴重資料 > 幕末・明治期日本古写真 >

興福寺の大雄宝殿


ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
5661.html449 BHTML本文ファイル

タイトル: 興福寺の大雄宝殿
発行日: 2008年 6月24日
出版者: 長崎大学附属図書館 / Nagasaki University Library
記述: 南京寺と通称される東明山興福寺(長崎市寺町64)の大雄宝殿。元和6年(1620)、中国・江西省浮梁県から渡来した眞圓が開創。宝殿、山門、経堂は二代住持の黙子如定が寛永18年(1641)に建立した。向かって左奥の入母屋造りは媽祖堂(媽祖は航海の守護神)、右端は庫裡(台所にあたる建物)。 / The Main Hall of Tomeizan Kofukuji Temple (64 Tera-machi, Nagasaki City), known popularly as Nanking Temple. The temple was founded by the Chinese priest Zhenyuan from Fuliang Prefecture, Jiangxi Province. The Dharma Hall, temple gate and sutra repository were built by the second-generation priest Mozi Ruting in 1641. The iriomoya-style building to the far left is the shrine to Maso, the deity of safe voyages, while the building on the right is living quarters.
キーワード: 寺 / temple
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10069/17861
関連リンク : http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/ / http://oldphoto.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/jp/target.php?id=5661
権利: Copyright (c) 2005- Nagasaki University Library. All rights reserved.
目録番号: 5661
資料タイプ: Others
出現コレクション:幕末・明治期日本古写真

引用URI : http://hdl.handle.net/10069/17861

このリポジトリに保管されている文献はすべて著作権により保護されています。
印刷やダウンロード等データの複製は、調査研究・教育または学習を目的とする場合に限定されます。

 

Valid XHTML 1.0! Copyright © 2006-2015 長崎大学附属図書館 - お問い合わせ Powerd by DSpace